~The World Without Crafts
Is Just EH!~***

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Painted Cell Phone Case

Hello Everybody!
So I was with my friends, and her daughter had a phone case that was just plain pink.  She didn't like it plain pink, so she took some glitter NAIL POLISH and painted her cell phone case.  I thought that was sooo cool, I thought I should try that!  I used my daughter's phone and I thought it turned out pretty good!!

Here is the back of the phone-


I just put on regular purple nail polish, than I put on white crackle, than a clear coat.  1 coat of each was good.  Her phone case was blue.  If your phone case is a dark color, you might want to put on more coats of polish.

Side view-



Front view-



Different Color Ideas-
•Any color with Crackle
•Paint a picture on it
•Paint circles, dots, hearts, stars, lines, etc.
•The colors of the rainbow in the order, one after another

You can use any colors you want.  Be creative, and have fun!
Leave a comment telling what colors you use!

Good Luck!

The CraftNizers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment