~The World Without Crafts
Is Just EH!~***

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Part 1 Of 2- Name With Decorated Tornado Background

Hello Everybody!
Today I am going to show you part 1 of the "Decorated Name With Tornado Background."
This is what we will end up with today.


Items Needed For Part 1-
Permanent Marker, PENCIL (Use a pencil first), 1+ Colored Pencils
In the background you can see that they kind of look like tornados.  I just call them tornados.

First, write your name, business, or what ever you want to write.  It I were you, I would make them in bubble letters.  It's way easier to make the background.
I wrote CraftNizer.  Than, go over the pencil with a permanent marker.


Next color in the letters-




Next, draw a curvy line in the background.



After That, draw dots throughout the line.  I am pointing at a couple.



Watch this video for the next step-
The letters are backwards in this one. : )



Keep on repeating on going over and under.  DO NOT KEEP ON GOING OVER OR UNDER IN ONE SECTION!!!  It will not turn out right.  I learned that the hard way! : )

Pics along the way-


Almost Done!

DONE!!! : )


When you have filled the whole background (I guess you don't HAVE to fill the WHOLE background), Go over all of the lines with a permanent marker.

Pics along the way-


DONE!
That part takes a little longer.

That's all for Part 1.  Check out Part 2.  I'm excited.  You'll have to find out what we are doing!!

TheCraftNizers***

No comments:

Post a Comment